5 Tips for Shopping for Inflatables
It is very important to do some research before buy inflatable units. Let’s go over these 5 tips for shopping for inflatables.
- Manufacturer Location: Believe it or not, tons of manufacturers sell products that are not made in the USA. Products not made in the USA are cheaper, but price is not what matters when it comes to safety and durability. Ask a company to take a tour of the manufacturing site. Ultimate Jumpers, Inc. manufactures all inflatable products at their Baldwin Park, CA facility. In fact, you may visit the facility, have a cup of coffee with the staff and discuss any concerns.
- Quality: It is very important to make sure that the units are built with the best materials. Ask about the vinyl type, stitches, netting, air flow zippers, etc. We use 18.5 oz vinyl for all of our units. In fact, every unit is put up and inspected thoroughly to make sure that it meets our quality standards before it is delivered.
- Reliability: You want to make sure that the manufacturer that you are dealing with is reliable. There are some manufacturers that disappear, leaving their customers hanging without warranties.
- Warranty: It is very important that the inflatables you are planning on purchasing have a warranty. This means that the manufacturer that makes these inflatables is confident about the units that they manufacture. For example, if you buy units that are imported from China, how do you ship them back for repairs? All of our dry units carry a three year warranty, and all of our wet units carry a one year warranty.
- Unit Construction and Safety: Tons of work goes into the making of the inflatable units to make sure that they are safe. We put up every unit when it’s made and inspect it entirely. After all, what’s more important than a child’s safety?